Honey Mango from Ecuador - tree ripened
Hello, my name is Joe Roman! We grow delicious organic Honey Mango's for Nature & More here in Ecuador. Organic farming means farming in cooperation with nature. It has been proved that the Biodiversity on organic farms is much larger!
Nice to know, fun & interesting facts about our Honey Mango:
- Tree ripened for full taste experience
- Wonderfully „honey“ sweet
- Small pit
- Creamy and fibreless fruit flesh
- Always enjoy when fully ripe and not when the fruit is hard and green
- Yellow, slightly soft, aromatic, slightly wrinkled = optimal ripeness
Contact your Eosta account manager for more info.
Visit my farm: natureandmore.com - (code 239)