Blueberries from Chili, sustainably packed
We have organic Blueberries from Chili available. Organic blueberries are free of pesticides, unlike their conventional counterpart which are in the “dirty dozen” of most contaminated vegetables.
Tip: Keep your packaging and sustainability manager informed about our sustainable packaging options. Contact your Eosta account manager for all details and your (tailor made) packaging options.
Some interesting facts about organic Blueberries
- Fresh blueberries are covered in a white powdery substance
- Blueberries were also known as ‘star berries’
- They were used as a natural dye
- You should only wash your blueberries just before you eat them to keep them nice and fresh
- Blueberries are one of the only foods that have a natural blue color
- Blueberries work their magic primarily because of their high levels of antioxidant phytonutrients
- Delicious tip for your Sunday morning breakfast? Roasted sugar bread with organic blueberries
Make sure you scedule your program in time via your Eosta Accountmanager.